If the proposed use on your property conflicts with the permitted uses within the existing zoning district and your use is also not allowed with a Special Use Permit or by Special Exception, you can apply for a request to change the zoning (Rezoning) of your property to one that will accommodate your use.

Keep in mind that in order to rezone your property, it must first be determined if the proposed zoning district is consistent with the Future Land Use (FLU) designation in the Comprehensive Plan. If it is not consistent, you must first apply for a Comprehensive Plan Amendment, which changes the land use designation on the Future Land Use Map.

Contact Us

Development Services Division
Mon-Thur: 8:30am-4:30pm
Fri: 8:30am-2:00pm